5. GEAR (NOT FUEL) TRANSPORT COSTS - $50.00
Goods will be transported to:
- Fuel Stop 1 –Minimal spares e.g. goggles, tubes, sparkplugs, etc.
- Fuel Stop 2 –Minimal spares e.g. goggles, tubes, sparkplugs, etc.
- Fuel Stop 3 – Minimal spares e.g. goggles, tubes, sparkplugs, etc.
- Finke checkpoint – Minimal (at the discretion of the transporter) swag/tent, spares and personal effects.
The location for gear drop off will be at the Start Finish Line, South Stuart Hwy adjacent to the registration centre. Times of gear drop off and collection will be confirmed closer to the event and listed in the official Competitor Information Booklet.
All items for transport must be labelled with the corresponding competitor number. Organisers will carry nominated spares to all four points for competitors, if required. Whilst the organisers will make every effort to secure goods left for transportation, no responsibility will be taken and no insurance is offered for loss or damage to said goods.
Please note you must have a confirmed race number before you buy this item.