Please note that we have received more than 650 entries. If you enter now (by purchasing an entry) your entry will be placed on a wait list. As places become available due to withdrawals, applicants on the wait list will be allocated the space. The list is kept in order of receipt of applications and places will be allocated accordingly. In the past there have always been enough withdrawals for everyone to get a place but anyone who misses out on a place will get a full refund.
To enter the 2018 Tatts Finke Desert Race you must be familiar with the MA General Competition Rules (GCRs) and read the 2018 Supplementary Regulations (Supp Regs) which are specific to the Finke event.
Decide which class you want to enter (see list below) then select your class, fill in the required details and pay using Visa or Mastercard. Required details for bikes are competitor name, mobile, email, bike make & model, town & state.
Once your payment is accepted you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your entry. Your entry will be processed by the Finke office as soon as practical and confirmed within 3 days at which time you will be advised of your race number.
Closer to the race week, we will be in touch with you to collect more detailed information (e.g. emergency contacts, crew details, sponsors, etc.). If you have any questions you can call the office on +61 8 8952 8886 which is open Mon-Thurs in the morning or email email@example.com.
You will be notified by email when extras like club refuelling, catering at Finke, etc. are available for purchase.
- Class 1 – 251cc and Above Two Stroke
- Class 2 – 451cc and Above Four Stroke
- Class 3 – Up to 250cc Two Stroke
- Class 4 – Up to 250cc Four Stroke
- Class 5 – 251cc to 450cc Four Stroke
- Class 6 – Masters 35 to 39 Years as at 04/06/2018
- Class 7 – Seniors 40 to 44 Years as at 04/06/2018
- Class 8 – Veterans 45 Years and Over as at 04/06/2018
- Class 9 – Quads Up To And Including 39 Years of Age as at 04/06/2018
- Class 10 – Quads 40 Years and Over as at 04/06/2018